BUDGET AND SALARY/COMPENSATION TRANSPARENCY REPORTING
Blue Water Learning Academy
Information available through the MI School Data website:
- Report card with three years of data
- Graduation and dropout rates
- Average class size in grades K-3 (Not applicable)
- College Readiness as measured by MME test scores
- Elementary and middle school MEAP scores (Not applicable)
- Enrollment information
Board Approved Budgets
Current Operating Expenditures
Collective Bargaining Agreements
- The Academy has no such expenditures for the fiscal year ended June 2015.
St. Clair County RESA VEBA:
Audited Financial Statements
Employee Compensation in excess of $100,000
- The Academy did not have employee compensation in excess of $100,000 for the fiscal year ended June 2015.
District Paid Association Dues
- The Academy did not pay any association dues for the year ended June 2015.
District Paid Lobbying Costs
- The Academy did not pay any lobbying expenses for year ended June 2015.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- The District has not incurred a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
- The District does not have district credit cards.
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
- There was no out-of-state travel to report for year ended June 2015.
Health Insurance Bid Document
Accounts Payable Check Register
2014-2015 school year