BUDGET AND SALARY/COMPENSATION TRANSPARENCY REPORTING
Academy of Style
Information available through the MI School Data website:
- Report card with three years of data
- Graduation and dropout rates
- Average class size in grades K-3 (Not applicable)
- College Readiness as measured by MME test scores
- Elementary and middle school MEAP scores (Not applicable)
- Enrollment information
Board Approved Budgets
Current Operating Expenditures
Collective Bargaining Agreements
- The Academy has no bargaining agreements for the fiscal year ended June 2015.
St. Clair County RESA VEBA:
Purchasing Goods & Services Policy
Expense Reimbursement Policy
The Academy of Style public school academ has dissolved as of June 30, 2015. There is no longer have a school board to approve policies.
Accounts payable Check Register
2014-2015 Accounts Payable Check Register
Audited Financial Statements
Employee Compensation Information
- The Academy has an assigned Chief Administrative Officer and Superintendent through a third party (St. Clair County RESA) and did not pay employee salary and benefit costs for a superintendent in the fiscal year ended June 2015.
- The Academy did not have employee wages in excess of $100,000 for fiscal year ended June 2015. The Academy contracted with SCCRESA for administrative and business services during fiscal year ended June 2015.
- 2014-15 List of Teacher and Administrator Salaries and Benefits - No salaries that meet the State requirements to post under this category for year ended June 30, 2015.
District Paid Association Dues
- Total amount paid in dues to associations for 2014-15
- State of Michigan ($20)
District Paid Lobbying Costs
- The Academy did not pay any lobbying expenses for fiscal year ended June 2015.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- The district has not incurred a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
- The district does not have district credit cards.
District Out-of-State Travel Information
- There was no out-of-state travel to report for year ended June 30, 2015.
Health Insurance Bid Document
Board of Education information Copies of Board checkbook with invoices for items exceeding $10K
- Copies of teacher certificates
- Evidence of compliance with criminal background checks
- Staff and faculty handbook
- Staff and faculty professional development
Attendance and Enrollment
- Wellness programs, applications, rates and menus
Curriculum and Instruction
- Technology Plan
- Technology protection measures and Internet safety policy
- 2010-11 AER cover letter and report
- 2011-12 AER cover letter and report
- Total number days of instruction
- School Improvement Plan
- Parent Involvement Plan