Guided group tours are available to schools only. However, groups are welcome to visit the facility and nature trails on their own.
Publications help make hikes more fun and educational
You will find the following publications helpful in planning your visit to the Pine River Nature Center.
Help us keep the nature center safe and beautiful
Follow these tips for a great trip:
- Help keep this natural preserve just the way you found it by not littering. Place trash into garbage bins.
- Enjoy a snack or small picnic that you bring from home at the treehouse or on one of our many picnic tables or benches on the trails.
- Enjoy our trails by walking, cross country skiing, snow shoeing, hiking or jogging. Bikes, horses and motorized vehicle are not permitted on the trails.
- Please leave your pets home. They disrupt the native wildlife.
- Enjoy taking lots of photos of the wonderful wildlife, but don't feed or release any wildlife.
- Stop to take in the beautiful flora and fauna of the nature center. Please don't take any home with you.