Discover the scenic Pine River Nature Center
The Pine River Nature Center is a 90 acre nature preserve in the heart of St. Clair County.
This is just some of what the nature center has to offer:
- Walk or run over 3 miles of trails
- Designed 1/2 mile trail that meet standards set by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Explore different ecosystems including: mature hardwood forest, prairie and wetlands
- Participant in a range of educational programs for every age
- Look for the meandering Pine River that has cut deep ravines for dramatic views of the area
The nature center also features the state’s first publicly-owned, universally accessible treehouse. Discover it and other natural and cultural gems during your visit.
Birdhouses & feeders for sale
Hand-made birdhouses and feeders are available to purchase at the nature center.