Michigan Student Data System (MSDS)
The Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI) worked together with different educational areas to develop the Michigan Student Data System (MSDS), a reporting system that measures a school district's success in meeting state and federal reporting requirements.
Data collected includes:
- General collection information (demographics, FTE, behavior, etc.)
- Direct certification (free and reduced status)
- Early childhood
- Teacher student data link
- Maintenance submissions: UIC\SRM\Early Roster
NOTE: To view CEPI submission deadlines, go to the News page
Below please find documentation created by RESA to assist you with the MSDS reporting process, balancing process, and/or auditing process.
- MSDS RESA Custom Reports
- MSDS General Collection
- Skyward Request UIC via MI Data Hub API
- Teacher Student Data Link (TSDL) Documentation
- Third Grade Retention Collection